The revolutionary design of the VB Baler offers safety and simplicity like no other on the market. A gas spring loading gate solves the age-old chain, sprocket and pulley reliability problem.
Specific features include:
- Loading Door - Chain and sprocket problems have been replaced with a patent pending system that utilizes gas springs to smoothly open the loading door after each compaction stroke and significantly reduce the opportunity for hand injury.
- Safety Interlock - The entire operational circuit of the baler is controlled by a patent pending design that utilizes an Electro-Magnet to hold the loading door securely in place until the baler has completed the compaction cycle and is in position to re-load.
- Control Panel - Innovative design and layout of the control panel has allowed switches, operators and interlocks to be reduced by 50%, reducing maintenance costs.
- Side Mounted Power Unit – The power unit has been redesigned for simplicity and reliability, and also relocated to the side of the baler chassis for safer and easier maintenance. Brand name components are used to ensure long term reliability. A direct drive vane pump is mounted directly to the motor flange, thereby eliminating the motor coupler and providing quieter and more reliable operation. The directional valve is mounted directly to the pump body, eliminating up to 50% of the hoses and potential leak points that exist on comparable models. All CRAM-A-LOT® power units are manufactured and assembled "in house" using brand name components.
- Patented Bale Eject System - Unique design protects against bale eject system failure
- ANSI Z245.5 Compliant